Ads!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Singapore Toy, Games and Comic Convention 2015 Part 1 - I really love these!

Singapore Toy, Games and Comic Convention first started in 2009 and I have religiously made my pilgrimage to the event every year. Can't believe it has been 7 years and I am proud to bring you the highlights for STGCC 2015.
Even though most of the stuff featured at the convention had already been shown in other conventions around the world but being there to be able to see the items and feel the atmosphere is totally different from seeing the pictures on the internet.
I really don't have the time and energy like 7 years ago to edit and post all the pictures hence I will slowly post what I have taken during the convention over the next 2 weeks or so...So enjoy!

Following up on their Iron Man series, kidslogic are using the same magnetic technology for Back to the Future!
Seeing it in action really blows my mind.
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails