Ads!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Takara Tomy Fat Cute Soldiers










Remember the little green army man we used to play when we were young?
Thanks to Takara Tomy, they have gained a few inches on their waist!
Fat Cute Soldiers is a new series of miniature plastic figurines by Takara Tomy designed for popular Gachapon machines.
They are packaged in plastic eggs and randomly dispensed from the machine.
I managed to get the whole set from a local toy shop who imported them from Japan.
There are 8 in the series and they all have really cute names.
1) Coffee Breaker
2) Sugar Ball
3) Big Mad Mac
4) Fat Bear
5) Honey Sniper
6) Calorie Boy
7) Sweet Killer
8) Oily Joe

It is a no brainer why I got this series as my blog mascot is based on the little green army man.
Now I have a twist on it!


















































































2 comments:

Brothermidnight said...

Crazy I just ordered a set of these guys today! I cant wait to get my hands on them.

Unknown said...

These are nice little memories that went upgrade with fat. Great reminiscence.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails