Ads!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Paper Toys : We All Need Some Nirvana Sometimes














As some of you might know, I used to be into paper crafts and created a few paper toys designs (Angry Birds, Minions, flatheads, Emotional Jack etc).
Nowadays I do not have much time to pursue this hobby.
However, with the holidays I had some free time so I decided to revive one of my paper toy designs (We All Need Some Nirvana Sometimes).
I recently brought out the paper toys from series 1 and took pictures of them with a much more "Zen" background.
This is just an appetizer as I have a new series from the "We All Need Some Nirvana Sometimes" coming out soon. Do look out for it!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

You can get the templates from here.































2 comments:

Jcee said...

Haha LOVE IT! Those are friggin' awesome man! Merry Christmas!

Little Plastic Man said...

Merry Christmas Jcee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails